Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I had good intentions...

But we all know how that goes! I fully intended to catch up on the Monthly Reflections Rug Challenge over the holidays. Yesturday was supposed to be the day. I was going to start hooking the October theme.

If your house is like mine, you tend to tuck things away, out of sight, for the holidays. When I dug out the burlap, I had forgotten how BIG this rug was. Its huge and it seemed to take up half the room. Soooooo, I stuffed it back behind the sofa until the New Year. I have been busying myself with knitting while I'm idle. So I'm still being crafty, just not hooking. After Friday when I take down the tree and but the decorations away, I'll drag Monthly out again.

AND, on the advice of my blogger friends Sally, Anne and Jan I decided to forget the stupid idea to stop eating all the goodies. I'll re-visit that idea after Friday too!

We awoke this morning to a nasty blast of winter. It was pretty.......for about 10 seconds and then I groaned. I hate winter weather and it is still snowy and blowing and the temp is dropping fast! Time to put the fireplace on and grab the knitting needles for a cozy night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment