Today I am participating for the first time in the Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce - From This Side of the Pond. Joyce posts some random questions for us to answer and learn a little more about each other.
1. How do you typically react in a sudden extreme, pressure-filled crisis ? Would we want you nearby in an emergency ?
Hmmm, well it depends. If I am the only one around I can keep calm and take control of the situation, doing what has to be done. Then I fall apart after it's over.
2. Caramel apple - Caramel sundae - Caramel corn - Caramel macchiato......of the four, which caramel treat would you choose ?
No brainer - Caramel Macchiato. You all know I have a serious coffee problem.
3. Is there such a thing as destiny ?
I'm going to say no. I think there is a series a random events tied to a series of conscious choices.
4. What's your favorite piece of furniture ? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
I think that would be my grandmother's vanity. It is in my bedroom and I sit in front of it every morning. I think it is a piece of furniture I would take with me no matter where I go in the future.
5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know ? Do you care ? Will you be watching ? Ever been to a professional baseball game ? If you are not an American do you find the title "World Series" annoying or amusing ?
This applies to all professional sports - I am a "Game 7" kind of gal. That is the only time I will watch - when it comes down to the wire. I have never been to a pro baseball game but one of the things on my Bucket List is to watch the Yankees play the Red Sox in Boston.
6. One sound that takes me back to my childhood is _____________
Trains. We lived (still do) near a set of railway tracks. When I first moved away from home I couldn't sleep because it was so quiet.
7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine, how many other participant blogs do you visit ? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts ?
I do pop back once or twice over the next few days to check things out. I can't say I visit all the sites but I do try to visit the majority of them. Isn't that the best part of these linky's - to find new blogs of interest that we might not normally discover.
8. Insert your own random thought here