Saturday, July 25, 2009

Taking the Plunge



OK, After toying with the idea of starting a blog for months...I finally decided to take the plunge. My friend Corinne, another rug hooker has a great blog (Momz Wool) and I will blame her for getting me hooked on rug hooking and blogs!
Althought most who know me would attest to the fact that I usually have LOTS to say, now that I am an "official" blogger, I wonder if I will still feel so chatty on a regular basis!!

My day job is in government but I find rug hooking a great way to wind down and relax. I have dabbled in most crafts, but find this outlet the most rewarding to date. Aside from work, my life is very busy and hectic so I am hoping that writing in the blog will be a great form of therapy!!

Ooh and I can't forget to mention Millie - The Wonder Dog. You can meet her at the top of blog and I am sure she will be a frequent topic for postings. LOL 3 and 1/2 pounds of fun!

Thats enough for now.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. hello there Millie's Mom

    I found your blog at momzwool and had to have a look. We seem to have alot in common. Both Geminis (always a plus!), both happy pet owners (Maddy's Mom here), both on the east coast (Corner Brook, NL)and both hookers!!

    I will put you on my blog list and check out my blog (and others, I follow.

    www.rjmsworld.blogspot.com

    Cheers,

    Julie
    Corner Brook,NL

    ReplyDelete