Everyday Ruralty for the weekly Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. I wish it was warm enough to sit on the porch for real.
Each week Patrice posts a series of questions for us to answer, so lets get on with it.
1. What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
I like to read a bit when I go to bed as I have often have trouble falling asleep but the lighting by my bed is not good. So I ordered a new kindle paperwhite as it has a back-light. It should be here in a few days. Can't wait!
2. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
I watched the half time show. Luckily half time ended before Downton started. I watched the commercials the next day on YouTube. In Canada we don't see the same commercials that air in the States. Loved the randy seniors/taco bell ad and the farmers ad. But if I have to see the Go Daddy commercial one more time, I'm going to vomit!
3. Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
Yes, I am addicted now. It's hard to pick a favorite character but my least favorite is Matthew's mother. She just gets right on my nerves!
4. Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
No, I try to avoid them whenever possible. If I "have" to go, I end up feeling obliged to order something, whether I want to or not. Now if someone were to start a "WOOL" party, that would be different :)
5. Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can__afford to buy more wool.....Lol
Don't forget to visit the other participants in this linky. And Thank You Patrice for hosting.