1. What's the best and worst thing about growing older?
The best thing is getting wiser (hopefully) and having more experiences (good and bad) to help you navigate this crazy world we live in. The worst is getting slower, creakier, wrinklier etc.
2. Autumn arrives in the Northern Hemisphere this week...what one thing do you love most about the fall season?
One thing?? It is my favorite season so I can't limit to one. The colors, the cooler weather, the cozy clothes, the comfort foods....
I would have to keep it basic and say plain old fashioned pumpkin pie. It is a favorite. I found a receipe last year that added a little Jack Daniels. Might have to try that this year.
4. Since we're on the subject of fall...what's the worst fall you've ever taken?
Many years ago, almost at the end of my college years, a bunch of friends went horseback riding. Naturally I got the lunatic horse and got thrown. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I landed on a big rock. I had numbness in my right hip for over 6 months after. (It was my last riding experience)
5. If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?
That's a tough one. My favorite movie is Its a Wonderful Life, so maybe the little bell on the Christmas tree that rings after Clarence gets his wings.
6. What's the most interesting word you've read or heard in the past week?
Shemozzle. Its a word that has popped up at the office a lot lately ;)
7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office? Was it a big deal?
Years ago I locked myself out of the cottage. I was late for an event and all the keys were inside. I had to get the neighbors son to boost me way up and into the small kitchen window. I was wearing a VERY unfortunate outfit for that kind of maneover. Lets just say - not my best moment and not a pretty angle for him..... I still blush thinking about it
Don't forget to visit Joyce at the blog From This Side of the Pond to check out the other participants.