Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stuffed

The Thanksgiving Feast is over.  Since it was just Auntie and I, the leftovers are at a minimum.  We divided up the leftover turkey so I'll have to get creative tomorrow.  Maybe turkey pot pie?   The pumpkin pie I made from scratch (yes, from scratch) was so good.  I'm officially in a post- thanksgiving food coma
Those stretchy sweatpants earned their keep today :).   I did hook this morning on my challenge rug but intstead I think I'll show you the other piece I finished.  Well, finished hooking.  I think it will end up being a pillow once I find the right fabric for the backing.  It seems timely, as this is thanksgiving
I hope you all had a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. 

11 comments:

  1. Yes, we have much to be thankful for. Sweet rug.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Stuffed Thanksgiving Kim, I'm about the same as the cat!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day! You're a good niece! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Kim. It's over for another year. We had a nice Thanksgiving meal and will be eating left over this week.I gave half of the food away.

    Cute little Thanksgiving mat.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice hooking gal and that mat or pillow is an appropriate thought any day of the year. Laughed when I saw the cat and reference to your full belly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my kinda kitty! LOL

    I really like your rug/soon to be a pillow. Very simple, but I like the texture of the light wool. The swirls really add to the over-all look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures I felt like that after eating fair food.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!

    That will make a great pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving. We will be having ours in a few weeks. Not sure what we will do then. We will have to wait and see.

    Cute pictures :)

    Love your rug/pillow.

    Take care Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to you and auntie...love your latest hooking project, it will make a very nice mat or pillow...I thought of you as I took out my fall Millie's mat...It has been beautiful here in Maine, but the four letter word SNOW was spoken on the weather report tonight...I am so not ready...

    ReplyDelete