Thursday, June 3, 2010

Clean, clean, clean


I'm on vacation for the rest of the week and I wish I could report that I was planning some fabulous adventure. Instead I am off to the cottage with a trunk-load of cleaning supplies, mops, buckets etc.


I got a start on it one day last weekend but it is unbelievable how much there is to do. The cottage hasn't been opened for 3 years so just imagine the mess! Dust bunnies the size of buffalo's !!


Luckily the weather is terrible - cool and rainy. It makes it easier to concentrate on the task, as opposed to dreaming I was outside enjoying the sun. I have provided the "handyman" with a list of repairs and surprisingly, he has most of them done!
Hopefully by the end of today I will have all the hard part done and then I can concentrate on the pretty stuff - new curtains and some of my hooked rugs hung around the place.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great space! And now clean too! LOL Hope we get to see some pics! Cathy G

    ReplyDelete