Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I should have stayed in bed

Today was one of those days. It was a VERY crappy day at my day job. I just now got home from work and I am going to try and relax and let some wool strips run through my fingers. A little hooking is what I need.
Then I'm going to sprawl out in front of the TV and watch mindless Dancing with the Stars and Cougartown until bedtime.

Lets hope tomorrow is better and today is not a preview of what the rest of the week has in store for me.

Kim

5 comments:

  1. Hoping a good rest of the week for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! The week can only get better that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been the moon or something.. I was in a bad mood all day yesterday for no apparent reason... but happy to say today I am back in a good mood. Here is hoping that is true for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, The sun seems to be creeping back into my world as the day progresses!

    ReplyDelete