Monday, November 4, 2013

Randomly Ridiculous

Not much blog-worthy to report so you must suffer through a little random blather.   Another week come and gone.  I did go spend a few hours Saturday night with and old friend.  (She's not old, but we've been friends since grade 1).  I brought a cheese ball (sooooo good)


And she had a bottle of wine.  Nice combo huh!   Now I am not a wine officianado but I do like red, and who doesn't like chocolate?  This wine was supposed to have a hint of chocolate.  It wasn't over-powering but did have a faint chocolatey finish.  It was a nice, rich red.  It gets my thumbs up


We got caught up and solved all the problems of the world.  HA!

I took full advantage of that glorious extra hour of sleep Saturday. Wouldn't it be nice to get that extra hour every weekend?  I cleaned out my closet in a ruthless fit and took 2 full garbage bags to the goodwill shop. 

Now for the topper to wrap up the ridiculous portion of this post.  It's ridiculous and cheesy!  Sunday night at about 9:30 I was a little peckish so I grabbed a box of crackers and the 2nd cheese ball I'd ordered.  Sun-dried tomato and Parmesan ...... Yummm.  Well, I got carried away and ate about half of it.  I went to bed and had the weirdest dream EVER.  

I had tea with the Queen.  Yes, the Queen of England


Oh yes, dear Old Liz and I chatted away like girlfriends for hours.  It was so real and so vivid.  What the heck is that about??

So I think I need to be a bit more careful about my nighttime snacks. 

(If your still reading this, Thank You).  :)




17 comments:

  1. The wine and cheese sounds great, but tea with the Queen??? Better than with Prince Charles, I suppose.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you remembered to curtsey...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great dream! I need me one of those cheese balls. My dreams have been not any where near as nice.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny -- so rare that I remember my dreams, but that's a good one! How is the ol' girl? Yum, wine and cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha!!!!! Funny dreams, some ate so crazy....mmmmm, wine with a hint of chocolate, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny!!! When I was in sixth grade I had never had pizza in my whole life, my grandma bought one for me to eat for dinner and I ate the whole thing, I had the weirdest dreams ever in my whole life. So maybe eating triggers something. I am so glad you had a nice time. I hope this turns out to be a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheese and wine and chocolate. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Kim. I read every word!:-) Chuckling about your tea with the Queen! It must have been a very good cheese ball!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny stuff as usual!! Yes, I agree with Lauren ~ better than taking tea with Charlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Apothic Red is a very good wine. I've never tasted the chocolate part of it. They have a few Apothic wines that are specifically chocolate though (red rouge I believe).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim I do not think it was the cheese and crackers, I think it was that WINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was a wild dream-lol-I always wonder too what they mean. cheeseballs look delicious

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny dream...but maybe just a bit "cheesy"...sorry, I couldn't resist. Hope you enjoyed that extra hour of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And how is Liz doin these days?
    I sure wish we did know what our crazy dreams mean!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hee Hee That is too funny, I was thinking about a dream I had just before I sat down to read blogs.
    Your dream was much more grand .
    My dream had me finding a chubby Chihuahua on the stairs of an apartment building ( we live on a farm?) while I was walking my boxer , have no idea what that was all about either (I ate french fries before I went to bed ~ not a regular occurrence,late night fries)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kim I dream in color and if I have a snack before I go to sleep the dreams do get strange! Lol.

    ReplyDelete