Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Random

I've been hooking a bit each night all week.  No marathon sessions, just a bit.  This darn "working for a living" really interferes with hooking. Lol.  But Spot is coming along 


Now begins the stressful hit and miss parts.  The bag of worms is mocking me.  It knows this part will drive me nuts. 

Today we had rain.  Glorious snow melting rain.  I had to travel today for work.  The drive this morning was a little dicey.  The roads were wet and the temps were hovering around freezing.  And then I drove into thick fog.  Basically I white knuckled it for half of my trip.  Luckily in the way home the temps were higher so it was a much better drive. 

It's close to easter and I saw this on facebook today.   ANDREA, this made me think of you :)



9 comments:

  1. Hey, Spot's lookin' good. :) Sure is scary driving in dense fog. And in white out conditions during blizzards. I have done both. Just had to go 30mph the whole way home.
    Glad the snow is melting for you. Funny facebook.
    Have a good evening. Looking forward to seeing your finished project.
    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on FB, too. I love it!!!
    You are making great progress on Spot. Yes, the day job really interferes with the play time!!!
    So happy tomorrow is Friday. Too bad it's not payday, too.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you made it back in one piece. I do not like driving in fog! I love spot!! It looks great I am so glad you are hooking again. Yes, that working thing does interfere with things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you made it safe and sound. It is rainy and foggy here too but it is melting that snow quickly.
    I love your rug so darn cute.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That is a good one!
    Spot is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kim, loving Spot, good to relax and hook a little. Saw that add on FB too, funny. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Spot! See Spot change! Go Spot, Go! I sure hope that melting continues until you see green....and I loved the egg thing. I can't have eggs but I sure can have Cadbury's! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, those would be my kind of eggs too! Spot's looking good!

    ReplyDelete