Oooh happy day! The temperatures climbed to the plus side today. At lunch time I decided to try and find the downspout on my eaves trough. Naturally it was encased in a pile of frozen snow. So I dumped a pile of ice melt crystals on it and hoped it worked. Sure enough by the time I came home at supper time things looked better. I chipped away with a shovel and eventually found the end. After clearing a little area, a chunk of ice popped out, followed by a steady trickle of water. Yay!! Tomorrow is supposed to be mild again so hopefully I can find the other spout at the front.
I've had to work late the past 2 days so not much progress on Spot, but it's a start
Tonight I've started hooking in the background. Feels good to have a project again.