Here are this weeks questions
- Do you enjoy grocery shopping?
I don't mind it as long as it is not Saturday afternoon. Then it just gets on my nerves - too many people just meandering around, leaving their carts all willy nilly along the aisles and blocking traffic. Uggh. (Can you tell I have soooo much patience?)
2. Are you following any particular news stories?
I have been watching the terrible flooding in western Canada this past week. We have friends in that area who had a mandatory evacuation by the army! Luckily they are safe but still are not allowed back in their town to assess the damage.
3. How do you feel about all of the technology we have today? Is it too much, just right, or not enough?
Well, you know I am a but of a tech junky so I do like it. It is nice to be able to do things like Skype with family who are far away.
4. On a scale of 1-10(1 being the least) how much do you worry?
Well I used to be at least a 9.5 on the worry scale but I am trying to get better. I would say I am down to a 7 which for me is a huge improvement :)
5. Without any of your responsibilities or concern with how you would accomplish this, what would your three dream jobs be?
Now this is a tough one, because honestly I am very lucky and enjoy my job most days. (Despite yesterdays post.....LOL) But in the spirit of the question it might be fun to be a wine taster, beach inspector or a professional martini critic.