Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

Friday at last! I have to say the day started out a little rocky but that's a downer so I will save the car stories for another day. But the day ended fabulous.


Becky had another Happy Hour after work. A few more friends arrived, and they were bearing gifts! Ben brought martini ingredients, Corinne brought new martini glasses (so pretty), and Ed brought snacks. And of course Becky had shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, peppered goat cheese etc.


Sun, food and friends on a backyard deck......It doesn't get much better than that does it?

Here are a few more pics I've randomly taken in the past few days. This is a dandylion up close. I'm starting to gain a new appreciation for them.This is the gnarly old tree in the backyard. A close up of the Burning Bush.

And finally a mirrored tea light holder on Becky's coffee table. I love this one!
Tomorrow morning, weather permitting, I think I'll take a little drive and see if I can find anything interesting.

2 comments:

  1. The pics on the new camera are great! Can't wait to see what you take this weekend! Have a good one! Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of the candles is cool, and you still had a straight eye LOL

    ReplyDelete