Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Hour

Every couple of months my friend and co-worker Becky and I get together Friday after work for a few drinks and gossip. I woke up Friday morning and thought....."Gee I could really use a Happy Hour tonight". It was a beautiful sunny day and Becky had just added a new little deck to the back of her house, so I thought it would be a good idea.
Hmmmm, now if I could just find a way to drop a hint or two.........

But, as luck would have it - She suggested it first! I guess it must have been just one of those kind of days!

It was a perfect little break for a few hours to unwind and forget all the chores and obligations.

Happy Hour at Beck's Deck! TGIF

3 comments:

  1. Kim ~
    Glad you had a happy hour to recharge your batteries ;-) Brecky has a great new deck.
    Happy Mother's Day to you!
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. recharging and unwinding, great combination. We so need it sometimes and should not feel guilty about it.

    Happy Mothers Day to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it strange how you put something out in the Universe and its back at you....glad it happened for you Kim.
    Looks like a lovely place to unwind...
    Thanks for all your get well wishes...I am still moving too slow for me and disappointed that it is taking this long to recover but it was a big fall..stupid me..
    Glad I go back to the Dr tomorrow.
    I love your sidebar butterflies...they look like flowers too
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete