Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Re-Wired and Sweetened


Today I was at the dentist to get my braces adjusted. I go every 2 months for a torturing (Oops, I meant "tightening"!) So the next few days will be uncomfortable, with lots of soft food. Fortunately it only lasts a few days. Maybe I'll even manage to lose a pound or two....... That would be an added bonus.


Before I left the city and headed for home I stopped at my favorite coffee shop to pick up a couple of boxes. And they had a new flavor ~~~~SUGAR BUSH MAPLE Coffee. I bought a handful of samples to try. Whoooaaa - Yummy! Really different - sweet but not sickening. So my next trip I'll have to get a whole box. I still have 2 cups left and now I'm thinking that it might taste good with a little chocolate milk........Yeah! Thats a little trick I learned from Skip To My Ewe Blog. You should try it.





2 comments:

  1. I remember the pain of having braces tightened! Yowsa! I hope the ache subsides soon! That coffee sounds delicious. And I like the way your "bum" mat turned out. Great background! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying that coffee, Kim..I love those flavored ones.. YUMMMY.

    Sure enjoy reading your posts although I haven't been on here in a long while...hope to sneak a peek more often..

    ReplyDelete