But can you tell, in my mind I'm already there! The last days before vacation is always so looooong. (sigh) Today I was almost convinced that someone was having a big sale on stupid pills. As the day progressed, I became convinced someone was giving them away!!!
But I need to power through. Keep reminding myself just 7 more working hours....
So here are this weeks questions:
- Are you looking forward to fall?
2. What are the three best colors for you to wear, and the three worst?
I love black, grey and red. If I wear white I look like a corpse, and lime green or neon anything is not good either.
3. What is your favorite kind of juice? If you are not into juice, you can tell us your favorite flavor of soda, tea, coffee, Tang, mud, etc.
Probably apple juice. Boring but true.
4. Have you ever been in the hospital (at least an overnight)? You don't need to share the ailment, but tell us what the longest time is.
When I was 5 years old I was in the hospital for a month!!
5. Do jingles, songs from ads, and TV or movie themes stick in your head? Do you find yourself singing them? (This question means that I'm trying to find out if I'm the only crazy person who sings quirky stuff!)
All the time! And it always is the song or jingle from something you hate! Like now, since you forced me to think of something - I now have the Muppets theme song in my head!
Go and visit Patrice and join in the fun!