Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thank heavens for Betsy

This has been one of those weeks best summed up as a schmozzle.  Lots of bad news, crazy schedules, meetings up the whazoo, lack of sleep and minimal patience.

Whew.....I feel better just saying it.

But then a delivery arrived.  A big, beautiful bag of wool from Heavens to Betsy

Their wool is so beautiful and the customer service is great.  And this order arrived in a handy tote bag, great for taking supplies to hook-ins etc. 

So many potential projects contained in this tote.  Bundles of new fluffy "hookers crack".  What an addiction!!


I'm plodding along on the current project.  I have resisted the urge to rip out sections so far.  Now I just want to finish it and move on to the next.

13 comments:

  1. I am so glad your spirits were lifted by an unusual addiction ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a haul! I love that you've succumbed to the addition. I'm in the throes of dyeing wool. I so want to order from Betsy!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I want your goodies! I don't even use wool that doesn't come in string form, but those look wonderful! I hope they brighten up the rest of your week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My samples arrived late so I'm still trying to decide what to order. I shouldn't order any since I bought 6.5 yards last week from the Ault's, but you know how it is :)
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kim,what a nice haul, when you order wool you don't fool around. I'm anxiously waiting to see what rug you'll come up with next. Such nice yummy colors.

    Sorry for your week being so crummy. I'm glad that the wool delivery has help sooth your nerves. Hugs. JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to get new wool! I like to order from Heavens to Betsy also. Will you overdye any of those???

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wool looks so lovely and I'm glad it arrived in time to help keep the blahs away! Good luck with your projects. You make me feel so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your goodies, Do they sell Hookers crack there? I am so glad you are home and you got a package. It looks very nice, I can't wait to see your projects.
    I hope you get to sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely wool! Isn't it fun to get new supplies and get your mojo moving in a new direction?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fabric! Looks like you're in for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim, Oh what a nice delivery! Some weeks are more hectic then others. I still hooking away. Hugs Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  12. That a girl no rip out just move on. Love love love your hookers crack.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooooo....I have a bad case of wool envy right about now..... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete