Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A couple of early rugs

Another beautiful sunny day in Nova Scotia. Since I'm not ready to show the beach themed rug yet I thought I'd put up a couple of my early rugs.

The first is a Deanne Fitzpatrick design. I purchased the kit from her studio in Amherst. The finished rug now resides at my Aunt and Uncle's waterfront home. By the way, last night I found Deanne's new video on utube - Teaching Grandma to Hook - Hilarious!!!

The second rug is a welcome mat with sunflowers. It is the first one I designed myself. Corinne at Momz Wool dyed the colors for me and even allowed me access to her "stash" to do the background. Her "stash" was metal shelving units along 3 walls in her house FULL of wool. I felt like a kid in a candy store! lol
Gotta promote the local girls!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment