Thursday, May 22, 2014

Betwixt and between

I hate it when I'm in between hooking projects.  Especially since I've been quite productive hooking lately.  And I know once the weather gets hot I won't get much done.  I have several fun patterns in the to-do pile.  
Recently I've hooked a few patterns designed by Yvonne Buus and really enjoyed them.  A couple of weeks ago she mentioned on Facebook that she had a brand new design and was looking for someone to hook it along with her and post our progress.  I of course jumped on the offer.  So I'm waiting for it to arrive.  I didn't want to be in the middle of another project so I'm waiting.  I can't wait to see it.

In the meantime I'm adding more projects to the to-do pile.  Tonight I picked up a copy of the Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine.  I've never bought one before and I am loving this edition 


And there is another Yvonne Buus pattern inside - Keeper of the Bees.   Good thing I'm going on a wool shopping spree soon (wink).   So many projects, the hook will be sending off sparks!

And the new Taste of Home magazine arrived so I can keep up my strength for all these projects. 

It's almost the weekend...........

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you'll be keeping up your strength while you hook! YAY, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim, you really are getting ambitious as summer is approaching. I hope you new pattern arrives before it gets too hot. It seems to be getting hotter and we're just in May yet.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just a hookin' fool. My hook has been idle for a couple days...sigh.
    I hope the pattern arrives quickly.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, glad to hear your hooking up a storm, Enjoy, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for long weekends! I recently purchased Yvonne's Lamb and Crock pattern though haven't started it yet. Looking forward to seeing your progress on her new design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now you will be serving snacks AND we get to see your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and what a spree it will be! Can't wait to see your new project. I have not been hooking I need a project.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete