But before we dive into the questions, I thought I would update you on........the 3rd thing. The law of 3's has struck again. I came home from work to learn that the vacuum died. It has been sent to the repair man. Poor Auntie is beside herself. They were very close :) It's like her best friend left her. Me - I couldn't care less. The vacuum is my least favorite household item. So for me its a nice little vacation from the vroom, vroom. And Millie is thrilled! She hates the vacuum even more that I do (and that's saying something)
Now on to the questions:
- Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them? I can eat eggs most ways. But when I fry an egg and the yolk breaks I start over again! It's best with a runny yolk you can dip your toast in. Scrambled or poached are also great.
- Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.) I can't sleep without my pillows. And I also have trouble sleeping if my little Millie isn't at the foot of the bed. (Even though it drives me crazy when she roams around the bed in the middle of the night)
- Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed? I'm afraid all of the wood here is painted. If I ever win the lottery I'm going to fix that.
- Please fill in the rest of this sentence. "I could write a book about____________." The effects on families dealing with Alzheimers.
- If money and calendar/family obligations weren't an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I would probably pick a cabin in the woods. It always seems like that would be a peaceful spot. But a very close second would be on a sailboat.