Saturday, May 16, 2015

All according to plan

Oh baby, the nice weather has finally arrived.  So far my weekend is going exactly as planned!  The crimes of last week seem a distant memory. The sun was shining, the windows and doors were flung open and the curtains blew in the breeze.  Ahhhhhh
I started my morning with the downtown market and coffee with a few gals as one of my other friends performed in the coffee house.  Love her version of Wagon Wheel. Lol 

Then I claimed my spot in the backyard. 


A sunny spot, a cool beverage, a good book on my lap, and of course those stark white winter legs were finally revealed!  


Pretty darn near perfect afternoon I'd say.  And then a nice light summertime supper


And to top it all off, the first little dandelion of the year has popped up.  The lawn mower has been tuned up so in a few days I expect the lawn will get its first haircut. I can't wait to smell the fresh cut grass.  


Life is good 

8 comments:

  1. Oh the weather sounds finally nice for you Kim. Glad your enjoying, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYY !!! You have nice sunny weather! Woohoo! :)

    I love the smell of fresh cut grass too. We get that almost every Thursday when the landscaping company comes to mow the lawns. Love having the windows open then :)

    Yummy supper... What all is in it? Looks good I want some lol
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the warm weather found you. We are over cast and very buggy.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this post puts a smile on my face. It looks like summer has found you. Enjoy. I cut the back lawn yesterday and maybe will cut the front today if the rain holds off.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome weekend! You just can't beat sunshine and fresh cut grass for stress relief! Great Summertime meal too! Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is such a relief to me that you are finally warm and in the back yard. Yes, I agree life is good!

    ReplyDelete