Patrice is recovering from her flu and is back with another edition of the Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. I think all the weekly participants missed her last week but agree she deserves a little break once in awhile :)
But we are glad she is back with this week's questions. These blog linky's are a great way to get to know bloggers better and find new blogs we share things in common with.
Here we go:
- Did you ever take piano lessons, as a child or adult?
Don't you hate it when they were right??
2. How many times do you eat out each month?
OK, this is one of those times that telling the truth is going to sound bad but here goes.... We probably have take-out once a week. And maybe I eat in a restaurant twice a month. OK, maybe 3 times. Oh and before anyone jumps in here - I am not counting Friday Happy Hour with the girls ;) That is a whole other category.
3. If you could snap you fingers and change on thing about your appearance, what would that be?
I would drop 20 pounds and lose the muffin top that has mysteriously grown since hitting 40. Then I could sell my Spanx on ebay Lol
4. Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to any place that displays them?
I do enjoy both. I am far from an art expert but I do enjoy seeing how others view the world.
5. Do you have new things for your fall/ winter wardrobe?
Oh yeah! I have that fab new camel coat that I cannot wait to wear (once the weather gets cooler) and there will probably be a new pair of boots added before long :)
Don't forget to visit the other participants and join in if you like. Patrice always welcomes new chatters.