But before we dive into this weeks questions I will just give you a quick update.
I went to the hospital this morning for my tests. The lab opened at 7am and I arrived at 7:20am - and I was #100. Holy cow, half the town was there waiting.
And don't I love walking around with a bottle of pee in my purse! I kept peeking in to make sure it didn't spill, while trying not to let everyone in the waiting room know I had a bottle of pee. Eventually Vampira called my number and drained me of vials and vials of blood. She might as well have just hooked me up to bucket. Just sayin. Stopped at Tim Horton's on my way to work to replenish my system with a large coffee and a bagel with extra cream cheese (which I inhaled in record time). I will keep you posted.
Anyway, on with today's questions.
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? For anyone not in the US, what's your favorite fall side dish?
2. What's the first thing you do when you have a headache?
I know the answer should be drink water, but honestly it is grab a handful of Advil
3. Do you like to "people watch"? (Observe people in public while waiting for something or relaxing)
I do like to people watch. Sometimes its fun to try and guess who they are, what they do etc. But I have learned to be careful to engage them in conversation. I think I am a magnet for loonies. Seriously, if there is one wacko in a crowd, they will attach themselves to me.
4. Where's your family most likely to eat for a day to day meal? (Read= not holiday)
We always eat in the kitchen. The house I now live in was my grandparents. Many years ago the dining room was sacrificed so my grandmother could have a small beauty parlour in the house. It never went back to a dining room. Now its the computer room.
5. Tell me about your plans for Thanksgiving Day. Or tell me something special you will do soon.
Nothing special planned I'm afraid. I soon have to think about the next big holiday and all the stuff that goes with pulling that one off.