Monday, February 14, 2011
A smile, a snicker, a giggle, or a big old belly laugh can turn things around in many cases. If you've noticed I tend to have a bit of a warped and twisty sense of humor.
When I first started reading blogs and then writing one, I only looked for rug hooking sites. As I have explored blogland I have discovered some really creative and funny blogs on a variety of topics from recipes to spirituality to just random fun. When something in my day goes a little wonky, I often find myself blog hopping and I find myself now with a wide variety of types of blogs on my regular visit list.
One of those blogs I recently discovered is the Chatty Crone. What a nice surprise to visit the other day and discover that she has given me an award.
The rules say that now I need to tell you 7 things you don't know about me. This is difficult because I tell you all most everything now! But here goes
1. I like all music with the exception of rap music
2. I used to play the clarinet
3. I cannot - under any circumstances - clean out the inside of a chicken
4. I am not fond of heights.
5. I once smuggled some illegal sea shells and coral from the Phillipines inside the battery compartment of my laptop. (I almost peed my pants going through security)
6. I'm not sure, but I may have eaten dog while in the Philippines. (My strategy was not to ask to many questions when we were being hosted by the locals)
7. I hate being late - or when someone else is late. Arrrgh!
Now I am supposed to pass this award along to 7 other bloggers, but I have decided not to pick. There are just too many worthy recipients. Soooo, Happy Valentine's Day - If you think you are funny - please accept this award!