I'm hoping Patrice's porch is covered as we have had torrential rain all day. But sitting in a nice covered porch with a mug of coffee, listening to the rain fall will be just fine.
Here are this weeks questions.
- What's your favorite day of the week? Why?
2. Do you have a blog? Please tell us the name of it and how long you've had it.
Well, obviously this is my blog :) I started it in July 2009. I'm glad Patrice asked this question, so maybe I won't forget my anniversary next month.
3. What's the last book you read? If you're not a reader, please tell us about the last movie you saw.
I just started reading The Hunger Games. I'm not too far into it yet, but hopefully this weekend I will get lots of reading time.
4. Do you ever doodle with a pen or pencil while something else is going on?
All the time now. Last year I took a workshop on Zentangle. I love it. When I am sitting in work meetings for hours, the entire border around my agenda's are covered in zentangle doodles.
5. Tell me about your bathroom towels. What color are they? Do they all match?
I have a bit of a thing for shower curtains. I change it every couple of months and then coordinate the towels. Currently there is a bamboo thing going on and beige and white towels.
Don't forget to go visit our Hostess for these chats - Patrice from Everyday Ruralty