Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rug Update

First, thanks to those who posted to my blog and their own with stories of "January Blah's". It was great to hear that I am not alone. Man.....I can't seem to get my butt moving this week. Its starting to tick me off! Yesturday I seemed to get a little spurt of momentum and worked a little more of the background in the rug after supper. You know, this rug isn't very big but you might have had the impression it was huge, by the way I have been moaning about it! LOL
I can't wait to finish it and move on. I hope whatever my next project is, there are no pastels in it! I'm baby pink and blued to death!
Time to cut some more baby blue strips..............

3 comments:

  1. Kim,
    You have done a lot on this rug in the short time you've been working on it. It looks good! What are the measurements? We all need to keep encouraging one another and before you know it your rug will be done! Hang in there! Cathy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy. I think the finished rug will measure somewhere around 17x20

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing super well with this, Kim..I have had to kick start my self each day of this month. Wish my leg was long enough to kick myself in the butt....I am disgusted with myself. Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete